MSc in Business and Reward Management
MSc in Business and Reward Management Module Learning Outcomes
Available to payroll, pensions and reward professionals who wish to further enhance their skills and knowledge in relation to work based business and management, the MSc in Business and Reward Management was developed to provide a strategic understanding of advanced industry issues in the workplace to demonstrate the link between industry and business strategy.
The qualification is aimed at professionals who are in, or aspire to be in, a managerial position within their organisation and are responsible for strategic decisions and change which benefits the organisation as a whole. It will not focus on the legislation or technical skills associated with the industry as these are assumed, instead it will cover work based topics such as project management and how to manage change successfully within an organisation.
Who is this qualification aimed at?
This qualification has been designed for individuals who:
- Are strategic business managers responsible for leading and managing change
- Are involved in project management who wish to ensure successful planning and implementation
- Have completed the CIPP’s Foundation Degree in Payroll Management or Foundation Degree in Pensions Administration and Management (or their preceding qualifications) and wish to further develop their business management skills
- Hold an equivalent level qualification and wish to enhance their knowledge of business management
- Are in a strategic role within their organisation and have been qualified through experience, but wish to achieve a formal qualification to prove their skills and ability
Why should I invest in this qualification?
- Improved knowledge and confidence within your role
- Confidence to question why things are done and make recommendations which will improve effectiveness and efficiencies
- Independent study and work based assignments allow you to apply what you have learnt, benefitting your organisation through improved efficiencies and effectiveness
- Once qualified, students will be invited to be fellow members of the CIPP
What do my fees include?
- Access to the University of Derby student website which provides:
- Discussion forums so that students can support each other through online networking and tutors can respond to any questions that students may have
- All core study material
- A module tutor to provide you with support through each subject during your studies
- All tuition and study materials
- Dinner on the first night only
- Lunch at tutorials
- University registration and University of Derby student card
Completed in three stages, over two and a half years, the MSc in Business and Reward Management is the highest level payroll qualification in the UK, run by the CIPP in collaboration with the University of Derby.
The majority of material will be studied at home and supplied through the student website. However, students will be required to attend tutorials at the University of Derby where they will have opportunities to apply the learning to work based scenarios during the 30 months of study.
How do I enrol?
Contact us for more information on the next intake.