All payroll staff experienced in Irish payroll who need to supplement and update their knowledge would benefit from this course. Delegates of the Irish payroll regulations - basic who wish to expand on what they have learnt should also attend.
Delivered in partnership withSaveSave
Why should I attend?
All payroll professionals experienced in Irish payroll who need to supplement and update their knowledge would benefit from this course. Delegates of the Irish payroll regulations - basic who wish to expand on what they have learnt should also attend.
What will I learn?
This course has been designed to follow on from the Irish payroll regulations - basic course and expands into the more complex areas of Irish payroll. You do not have to have attended the introductory level course to attend this, however, a basic understanding of Irish payroll will be necessary to benefit from this course.
Delegates will learn how to process payments and returns to the Irish Revenue Commissioners, calculate and process taxable social welfare benefits.
At the end of this course, delegates will have received a detailed overview of the complex and advanced Irish statutory legislation and they will have gained the knowledge and confidence to complete complicated processes internally.
- Payments regarded, and not regarded, as pay for tax purposes
- Tax treatment of advance payments to include holiday
- Tax treatment of post-cessation payments
- Reimbursement of expenses to employees
- Civil Service motor travel and subsistence rates
- Payment of round sum allowances
- Removal and relocation expenses
- Taxation of illness benefit, maternity benefit and paternity benefit
- Interaction of an employer's sick pay scheme, maternity pay scheme or paternity pay scheme with illness benefit, maternity benefit and paternity benefit
- Local Property Tax - an employer's obligation
Pricing and booking information
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 712 1063.
Closing date for bookings is two weeks prior to the course date.
The CIPP can offer in-house delivery on most training courses.
In-house delivery can be very attractive for organisations as they can train large numbers of employees* at a reduced rate, without the additional associated costs, such as travel and 'lost time'.
Click here for more information.
*Minimum number of delegates apply