The CIPP Annual Conference and Exhibition 2017 will be taking place on 4-5 October at the prestigious Celtic Manor Resort in Wales. Book early to avoid disappointment. Please be aware that when you make your booking, you will be unable to select your workshops as the programme is still being confirmed. Please continue with your booking and the events team will be in contact to take your selections as soon as this has been released.
Why should I attend?
- Learn about the forthcoming changes to payroll and pensions legislation
- Have the opportunity to hear from, and ask questions of, industry ‘experts’
- Network with other payroll and pension professionals
- Find out what the CIPP is working on and how you can benefit as a member – what new services can we offer and which consultations we are attending on your behalf
Follow @CIPP_UK on Twitter for the latest announcements relating to the annual conference.
Book and pay for your place before the 30 June 2017 and get the early bird rates:
Member rate: £800 + VAT* x 2 nights accommodation on the 4 and 5 October
Non-member rate: £1000 + VAT x 2 nights accommodation on the 4 and 5 October
Attended in 2016?
Make sure you select your special loyalty rate.
- All prices and discounted prices are subject to VAT
- Only one discount per bookings is applicable
- *Member rate is open to associate, full and fellow levels only
Email email@example.com for more information.
Annual excellence awards
The CIPP’s Annual Excellence Awards were established to recognise the important role that payroll, pensions and reward play in the UK economy; especially when you consider the £401 billion* paid to the government through income tax and national insurance contributions. The CIPP's awards are the longest running awards in the industry and, as such are highly sought after and competitive awards.
NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2017 AWARDS NOW OPEN (closing date 11 August)Click here for full details of this years awards and for help with nominations.