EDUCATE. COLLABORATE. CELEBRATE.
The CIPP Annual Conference and Exhibition 2018 will be taking place on 10-11 October at the prestigious Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
Why should I attend?
- Educate yourself about the forthcoming changes to payroll and pensions legislation
- Collaborate with likeminded individuals, hear from, and ask questions of the industry experts
- Celebrate the profession and your contribution towards making it successful
The Annual Excellence Awards
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
What others have said
“Excellent opportunity to meet fellow professionals and discuss live issues” Gareth Bellinger MCIPPdip, UK payroll manager at Glatfelter UK Ltd
“Every year through attending the CIPP Annual Conference I have gained knowledge and come away learning something new” Sharon Anderson BA (Hons) FCIPPdip, EMEA payroll manager at Trustwave Ltd
“The networking time was good, I made some very useful contacts. All of the speakers were knowledgeable on the topics, and sessions were well planned and delivered a the right level” Carol Ann Holding, payroll manager at My Dentist
“I gained a greater understanding of software capabilities through speaking to exhibitors which was useful. [I came away with] greater confidence in my abilities and a raft of ideas to implement at work. [It was] good to chat to CIPP staff who were very friendly, as were all of the other delegates.” Mary Maidment ACIPP, payroll manager at Old Mill Accountants
|Package||Full price||Member discount|
|Full||£1,150 + VAT||£200 discount
Total cost: £950 + VAT
|Day||£450 + VAT||£100 discount
Total cost: £350 + VAT
- Attendance at your choice of workshops across a packed two-day conference
- Two nights’ accommodation at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole
- Attendance at the CIPPs Annual Excellence Awards
- Attendance at the exhibition running alongside the conference
- Fantastic networking opportunities across the conference and both evenings
Accommodation sold out in 2017 so make sure that you book early to avoid disappointment.
Email the events team now for more information or to book.