The CIPP has been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in the UK. We appreciate that there is currently a lot of concern over attendance at events and how important these events are for you and know you cannot miss out on these essential updates. That is why we have taken the necessary steps to ensure this doesn’t become a reality for our delegates. Should it be needed, our payroll and reward and our national forum events will be held virtually, meaning you can still gain the invaluable insights and knowledge but do so from the safety and comfort of your own homes or workplace.
Exclusive to CIPP members*, the national forums are an excellent opportunity to hear from the policy team, as well as other key speakers, on developments in payroll, pension and reward legislation. This event is an excellent networking opportunity with other CIPP members.
*National forum events are designed for associate members and above
Why should I attend?
- Learn about changes to legislation which will affect you on a day to day basis
- Provides an overview of the most recent changes so that you can ensure that you implement changes to comply with the forthcoming legislation
- Keep up to date on key changes to legislation
- Avoid non-compliance penalties
- Network with other CIPP members and speakers
- Learn from the industry speakers, as well as the experience of others attending
This event is free to attend for associate, full, fellow and Chartered members.
For more information, please email us here.
Bookings for this event close one week prior
Terms and conditions