Exclusive to CIPP members*, the national forums are an excellent opportunity to hear from the policy team, as well as other key speakers, on developments in payroll, pension and reward legislation. This event is an excellent networking opportunity with other CIPP members.
National forums date change
Due to the budget being announced to take place on the 11 March, we have made the decision to move all of the national forums dates. This is to ensure that we provide all attendees with the latest updates from the 2020 budget.
*National forum events are designed for associate members and above
Why should I attend?
- Learn about changes to legislation which will affect you on a day to day basis
- Provides an overview of the most recent changes so that you can ensure that you implement changes to comply with the forthcoming legislation
- Keep up to date on key changes to legislation
- Avoid non-compliance penalties
- Network with other CIPP members and speakers
- Learn from the industry speakers, as well as the experience of others attending
This event is free to attend for associate, full, fellow and Chartered members.
For more information, please email us here.
Bookings for this event close one week prior
Terms and conditions