The CIPP payroll and pensions updates events are aimed at non-members and affiliate members of the CIPP and are designed to provide an overview of how the CIPP can support payroll and pension’s professionals and the benefits of CIPP membership
The seminars will provide delegates with an opportunity to hear about the developments in payroll which will keep seasoned professionals up to date, or provide an introduction to those new in the industry.
Why should I attend?
- Learn about changes to legislation which will affect you on a day to day basis
- Provides an overview of the most recent changes so that you can ensure that you implement changes to comply with the forthcoming legislation
- Keep up to date on key changes to legislation
- Avoid non-compliance penalties
- Great networking opportunity
- Learn from the industry speakers, as well as the experience of others attending
This event is free and available for non-members, trials members and affiliates.
For more information, please email us here.
Terms and conditions
This event can only be attended once per year for a maximum of two years.
Bookings for this event close one week prior.