The CIPP has been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in the UK. We appreciate that there is currently a lot of concern over attendance at events and how important these events are for you and know you cannot miss out on these essential updates. That is why we have taken the necessary steps to ensure this doesn’t become a reality for our delegates. Should it be needed, our payroll and reward and our national forum events will be held virtually, meaning you can still gain the invaluable insights and knowledge but do so from the safety and comfort of your own homes or workplace.
The CIPP payroll and reward update events are designed for both non-members and affiliate members of the CIPP. The seminars will provide an overview of how the CIPP can support payroll and reward professionals and the benefits of membership with the CIPP, the event will provide delegates with an opportunity to hear about the developments in payroll for those seasoned professionals, or as an introduction to those new in the industry.
Why should you attend?
- Learn about changes to legislation which will affect you on a day to day basis
- Provides an overview of the most recent changes so that you can ensure that you implement changes to comply with the forthcoming legislation
- Keep up to date on key changes to legislation
- Avoid non-compliance penalties
- Great networking opportunity
- Learn from the industry speakers, as well as the experience of others attending
This event is free and available for non-members and affiliates.
For more information, please email us here.
Terms and conditions
This event can only be attended once per year for a maximum of two years.
Bookings for this event close one week prior.
CIPP member: N/A
Non-member: Free of charge