The CIPP’s Scottish National Conference will be taking place on Thursday 7 September 2017 at the Crowne Plaza Glasgow.
The only payroll conference in Scotland will provide you with the latest legislative changes and an update on what CIPP Scotland is doing on your behalf, whilst offering you the perfect opportunity to meet exhibitors to see what they can offer you and network with like-minded professionals.
Why should I attend?
- Learn about the key changes to payroll and pensions legislation
- Avoid non-compliance penalties
- Network with other local members
- Ensure you are on the right track to achieve your CPD
- Full day conference programme with updates from industry experts
- Attendance at a networking dinner
- Overnight accommodation
- All prices and discounted prices are subject to VAT
- Only one discount per bookings is applicable
- Accommodation and networking dinner is on Wednesday 6 September
For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 712 1013.