Annual conference - exhibition set up details
Please be aware that there will be a charge for any changes made after the 16 September.
The Celtic Manor Resort
The Usk Valley
Set up and break down
The exhibition is taking place in the Caernarfon Suite bars 1 and 2 from 12:30 Wednesday 04 October to 14:45 on Thursday 05 October.
Wednesday 04 October
- Access to the exhibition room is between 09:30 and 12:00
- Exhibitor lunches will be served in the Olive Tree restaurant from 12:00, so please ensure you are set up by this time so you have time for lunch before delegate arrival at 12:30
- The exhibition room will be left open overnight, therefore any items or equipment left will be at your own risk as per the terms and conditions of your contract
Thursday 05 October
- Access to the room will be from 08:00, ready for delegate arrival at 08:30
- Break down will be from 14:45, all stands must be cleared from the room no later than 16:30
Jill Bonehill will be available in the exhibition room during these times, Jill is contactable on 0774 761 8697.
Delivery and collection details
Deliveries should be received no earlier than Tuesday 03 October and should be labelled as follows:
The CIPP’s Annual Conference and Exhibition 2017
Caernarfon Suite bar 1&2
4 & 5 October
(Your company name)
Collections can be made after 14:45 on Thursday 05 October. Equipment needs to be fully labelled and collected within 24 hours of the conference ending. The CIPP cannot be responsible of any loss or damage to stands that are left at the hotel following your departure.
Access to power
All stands have access to power; however, it is advised that exhibitors bring their own extension leads.
There is free WIFI at the hotel
Use the exhibitor button on your website to promote that you're exhibiting.Download now