Propose a session
Would you like to present a session at the CIPP's Annual Conference and Exhibition?
The Annual Conference and Exhibition 2020 will be taking place at the prestigious Celtic Manor Resort on the 14 and 15 October 2020.
We invite proposals for presentations to be delivered at the conference for a main plenary session or a workshop session on payroll, pension and reward related topics including:
- Legislation and compliance
- Employee relations management
- Payroll best practice
- Managing payroll
- Global Payroll issues and trends
- Management strategies
- Compliance HR and payroll
- Benefits and compensation
- Personal and professional development
- Payroll case studies
Proposals on other topics relevant to payroll, pensions and reward professionals will also be considered.
If you are interested, please use the form below to submit details of your proposed session.
Terms and conditions
- Please do not submit a proposal unless you are available to deliver it on both Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 October 2020
- No speaker fee will be paid for this event however complimentary attendance to both days of the conference, a place at the awards ceremony with two nights’ accommodation is offered to successful submissions
- The content of all presentations must be educational rather than commercially promotional. Please ensure presentations are not sales based. All presentations must be submitted in advance and are subject to the CIPP’s proofing procedures
- All speakers must agree to the speakers’ responsibilities and terms of speaking before their session is confirmed. These will be issued to all successful submissions.