Professional Certificate in Team Management
09 January 2014
This qualification is aimed at professionals looking to move into, or who have recently moved into, a team leader or management position.
Students will develop their management skills, such as time and project management and communication skills.
Completed over a six month period, the qualification is gained by passing a Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA).
The qualification is split into four key modules:
- Effective Team Management
- Key Skills in Team Management
- The Team Leader and the Team
- The Wider Context of Team Management
Topics covered include:
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Training Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People
The cost of study is £1,195 + VAT