Acas summer holiday guidance
12 August 2015
Employers may struggle to grant all their employees the leave they have asked for at popular holiday times, while still meeting their business needs. If you are an employer, have you considered allowing flexible working? Do you know what "time off for dependants" is?
Whether you are an employer or an employee, this guidance from Acas answers your questions about granting and taking time off during the busy summer period.
Other Acas articles which may be of interest:
- Men too embarrassed to request Shared Parental Leave
- Is the workplace cuppa going the way of the bowler hat?
- Nine out of ten employers see the benefit of corporate volunteering
- 'Revolution' in flexible working under way
- Is an unsigned contract of employment enforceable?