Automatic enrolment national advertising campaign to employers and intermediaries
24 October 2014
Monday 20 October saw the launch of the latest advertising campaign from The Pension Regulator: targeting employers and business advisers.
Background to campaign
· With over 1.2 million employers left to go through the process and many of them probably looking for advice from intermediaries, we still have a big job to do to raise awareness of the need for all employers to have workplace pensions and this campaign specifically targets small, micro, individual employers and intermediaries.
· A direct, simple and pragmatic approach in telling people what it is they need to do and where to go to find out more for both employer and intermediaries.
Employer campaign: 20 October to 8 December
· The employer campaign will run across radio, digital and press channels, appearing in a multitude of popular titles..
· Also appearing in trade press across multiple sectors including: business/finance, HR, manufacturing, recruitment, health and social work, farming, construction, catering and hospitality, transport, motor trade and art & entertainment.
· Call to action: Act now, it’s the law.
· Web based adverts click through to: www.tpr.gov.uk/actnow
Intermediary campaign – 20 October to 11 December
· Intermediary campaign across press and digital.
· Specific press aimed at bookkeepers, IFAs and accountants to help them prepare for AE.
· Raising awareness that their clients may be coming to them looking for advice and they will need to be ready to answer their questions.
· Featuring in a range of monthly and weekly titles aimed at intermediaries.
· Call to action: You can’t ignore it. Act now.· Web based adverts click through to: www.tpr.gov.uk/getready