Agent update 62
20 October 2017
Did you know from 13 January 2018 HMRC will no longer accept payments made from personal credit cards?
Just one of the updates in HMRC's latest agent update which details guidance, developments and changes to legislation relating to UK tax.
Tax agents and advisers can find news about HMRC’s online services in agent update 62 which includes information on:
- The introduction of simple assessment
- Paying HMRC through personal credit cards
- The new support service for mid-sized businesses
- The latest business tax account updates
- the upcoming fulfilment house due diligence scheme
Previous editions of agent update are also available on GOV.UK.