The CIPP's Annual Conference and Exhibition 2016
27 June 2016
The CIPP is proud to announce that last year’s conference received a mark of excellence at the esteemed Association Excellence Awards 2016.
This year promises to be even better so make sure you book your place before the early bird rate ends on 30 June.
Attendance at the Annual Conference and Exhibition taking place 6-7 October 2016 at the prestigious Celtic Manor Resort, Wales includes:
• The opportunity to network with other delegates, speakers and government representatives
• A choice of 30 advanced level workshops allowing you to personalise your experience to your learning needs
• The opportunity to hear from, and ask questions of, industry experts and speakers from government departments who can clarify the latest news, legislation and updates
• The chance to achieve your CPD
• Find out what the CIPP is working on and how you can benefit as a member – what new services we can offer and which consultations we are attending on your behalf
• A place at the CIPP’s Excellence Awards to share in a celebration of the industry’s finest
Step away from the office and attend two days full of ideas, inspirations, tools, tactics and networking opportunities at a conference tailored to your needs. Book and pay before 30 June 2016 to take advantage of the early bird offer and save £200*. Full details of this year’s programme and how to book your place can be found online
If you need any further information please contact us on 0121 712 1013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 8t.
*Based on full rate and only one discount can be applied per booking.