Agent Update 52
24 February 2016
HMRC has published the latest Agent Update which details guidance, developments and changes to legislation relating to UK tax.
Agent Update 52 gives you information about how to:
- access online guidance and archived material
- to use the Agent Account Manager Service.
This issue also includes:
- the latest news on a number of consultation and discussion documents
- links to the latest publications for employers
- VAT and trusts and estates
- advice on reporting PAYE on time
- how to report and deduct tax on Benefits in Kind in real time
- useful Agent Toolkits to help prepare for the end of the tax year.
The top three articles are:
National Living Wage
On 1 April 2016 the National Living Wage will become law, are you prepared? The Government is asking businesses to prepare early for the changes.
Making Tax Digital for Business
This will see the end of the annual tax return, transforming the administration of tax for millions of UK citizens.
Changes to Banking Services
From February 2016, HMRC will move its bank accounts to Barclays.