The CIPP are looking for volunteers to supply a case study
26 March 2014
The CIPP is looking for volunteers to supply a case study to be featured in the 'Working in Accountancy' publication; a guide to qualifying and starting a successful career in accountancy.
If you are a previous Foundation Degree or Diploma student and would like to get involved please contact us, your case study would need to include the following:
- What is your career background?
- What were your reasons for obtaining a payroll qualification?
- What did you enjoy the most about your studies?
- What were the main challenges?
- What do you think are the benefits of getting a payroll qualifications?
- What advice would you give someone who is considering doing a payroll qualification?
- In what ways have your studies brought about a change in your perception of your role and that of payroll?
If you would be interested in participating please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.