AGM14: Your institute needs you!
16 April 2014
Calling for board nominations
The CIPP is calling for board nominations, so if you want to help shape the future of the CIPP, apply now to become a member of the board of trustees for a minimum of a four year period.
Do you think you match the below criteria?
- Knowledge and understanding of the objectives and range of activities of the CIPP
- Ability to think at a strategic level, understanding both the process of development and implementation of policy and the implications of strategy and policy on the CIPP's resources
- Ability to understand budgets and the financial well being of the CIPP
- Analytical understanding and a logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to see the external environment objectively
- Ability to promote the CIPP internally and externally in a positive and constructive way
- Leadership ability, influencing others and taking decisions as necessary
- Understanding of a team member role, so as to listen/work constructively with others
- Specific skills to enhance professionalism including presentation (technical and practical), oral communication (including summarising and interpersonal skills)
If you are interested, then apply online at www.cipp.org.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The closing date for applications is 1 May 2014 and the Governance Committee shall be meeting in May.