Have you booked your place on a CIPP and AAT Hot Topics Workshop?
20 January 2014
Hot Topics Workshops provide educational and interactive sessions on the latest payroll and pensions legislation, as well as an excellent opportunity to network with other payroll and pension professionals and speakers whilst at the event.
The 2013 events quickly became fully booked so book your place today on one the following dates and locations to ensure you don’t miss out:
Why should I attend?
· Hear what’s in store for the rest of the 2013/14 tax year. The featured payroll legislation update will provide you with what you need for the coming months including:
o The new childcare scheme
o Shared parental leave
o Collection of debt coding out
o Apprenticeship scheme funding
o Automatic enrolment update
· Our HMRC speaker will highlight the improvements via online systems to make life easier for the tax/payroll agent
· Understand the recommendations put forward by the office of tax simplification (OTS) around benefits in kind
· Network with other payroll and pension professionals and learn from their experiences – they may be similar to your own
· Ensure that you are on the right track to achieve your CPD
· Find out what the CIPP is working on and how you can benefit as a member – what new services can we offer and which consultations we are attending on your behalf
The full day workshop provides an excellent opportunity for members to achieve their CPD, and discuss their CPD objectives and requirements with a member of the CIPP team.
Once you have confirmed your attendance at the Hot Topics Workshop, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment which will be confirmed prior to the event. CPD meetings will take place during the refreshment breaks and lunch so as not to interfere with the event programme and learning opportunities.