DWP Touchbase ? March 2015
07 April 2015
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has issued its March publication of Touchbase, for advisers and intermediaries, highlighting developments of the past month.
Touchbase is a monthly publication for external organisations and people who work with or advise DWP customers. It has news about benefits, pensions and Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) services and relevant news from other government departments and agencies.
The March edition includes articles about:
- It’s ‘Not Just For Boys’ More than ninety companies are supporting a DWP campaign
- Jobseeker’s Allowance – changes for income-based claimants
- Government responds to the independent review of PIP
- Improving communications with claimants
- Government responds to the fifth Independent Review of the Work Capability Assessment
Read more about Touchbase and find other editions