Advice and guidance for the workplace during the European Cup
03 June 2016
ACAS highlight that during the European Cup some of the main issues that could affect both employee and employers are likely to be:
- requests for annual leave
- sickness absence
- internet and social media use during working hours.
and they go on to suggest that working together, during and prior to this period, as well as being open to greater flexibility is likely to return more positive and productive results within the work place.
ACAS have guidance available on the following subjects that have, in the past, been known to challenge even the most dedicated workplaces.
- Flexible working and work-life balance
- Managing attendance
- Holidays and time off and time off
- Health and wellbeing
- Communication and consultation
- Internet and email
- Alcohol and drugs policies