Do you work in pensions and looking to expand your career? Enrol today onto the Foundation Degree in Pensions Administration and Management
24 September 2014
This qualification is suitable for individuals working in the public and private sector and is ideal for those pursuing a career in pensions. It will explain the different schemes available and provide an overview of the benefits, roles and responsibilities of the employer. The qualification looks at the strategic reasons behind pension scheme provision within organisations and what the obligations are under automatic enrolment.
Who is this qualification aimed at?
- Individuals who wish to enhance their opportunities of career progression through achievement of an industry recognised qualification
- Pension staff who wish to increase their knowledge, confidence and ability within their role
- Employed individuals who wish to undertake project work for their organisation; much of what you will learn will be based on your workplace and you will be able to apply the skills and knowledge in your day job
Why should I invest in this qualification?
- Improved knowledge and confidence within your role
- Greater understanding of how pension schemes should be administered to comply with legislation
- Reduced risks of compliance penalties, especially in relation to automatic enrolment
- Work-based project, and work-based assignments, allow you to apply what you have learnt in your organisation, benefitting you in your daily role, and your organisation through improved efficiencies and effectiveness
Click here to enrol on the Foundation Degree in Pensions Administration and Management commencing October 2014.