Get started with e-learning from HMRC
14 September 2015
700,000 businesses were helped in 2014-15 by HMRC’s online tools. Starting out on your own or just taken on your first employee and wondering how to get started with payroll?
HMRC offers a range of tools to help people set up their own business:
- Starting a business (eLearning module)
- Becoming an Employer (eLearning module)
- Webinars offering live and pre-recorded online presentations covering a range of topics
- YouTube short videos on Registering as Self-Employed, PAYE, Record Keeping and the Construction Industry
- A ready reckoner to help with budgeting for Self-Employed tax bill.
Follow HMRC on Twitter @hmrcbusiness for regular updates on a range of tax matters.