Finance Bill (No.2) 2017-18 draft legislation published
04 December 2017
The government has published the Finance (No.2) Bill which introduces the draft legislation for many of the measures announced in the Autumn Budget on 22 November.
Draft clauses include:
- Income tax charge for tax year 2018-19
- Main rates of income tax for tax year 2018-19
- Default and savings rates of income tax for tax year 2018-19
- Starting rate limit for savings for tax year 2018-19
- Transfer of tax allowance after death of spouse or civil partner
- Deductions from seafarers’ earnings
- Benefits in kind: diesel cars
- Termination payments: foreign service
- Employment income provided through third parties
- Pension schemes
- CO2 emissions figures etc.