Fit for Work team release road show details for Leeds and Newcastle
01 October 2015
The fit for work team, along with leading experts such as David Frost CBE, Lord Freud, Acas, and early adopters of the service is visiting key parts of the country to share insights and information on sickness absence and to demonstrate how the service works.
Leeds will be held on Tuesday, 10 November 2015 from 10:30 to 12:30.
Newcastle will be held on Monday, 2 November 2015 from 10:00 to 12:00.
Join the exclusive Fit for Work event to:
- hear recommendations on how to tackle sickness absence in the workplace
- gain valuable insights into key drivers for absence (new research)
- hear from leading experts in sickness absence
- learn how Fit for Work can help you, your employees and your members
- learn how employers have helped employees return to, and stay in, work
- ask our panel of experts questions during our interactive Q&A panel discussion session.
Visit Fit for Work to find out more about the service