Have you used the Specialist Interest Groups?
22 March 2017
The benefits of the SIG
- As a member you can join any of the online forums that interest you
- You can start a discussion using the discussion tab and get answers or help on issues you may be having
- Other group members can then add their comments/views to this discussion, and you will receive a notification to let you know that your discussion has been responded to
- The policy team will also be viewing the discussions, however where a piece of news is shared by the policy team, this will be placed under the news tab
- The policy team will use the document tab to place documents on the SIG, for example a consultation document, or a CIPP response and finally
- The policy team and SIG chairs use the events tab to advise members of consultation forums and other topical events that may be of interest to members
Just some of our SIGs
- Local authority group
- Friends of automatic enrolment
- Small businesses
How to join a SIG?
To add to or update your SIGs please use the group tab in the My CIPP area of the website. SIGs are a member benefit for associate, full and fellow members only, if you would like to upgrade your membership please email us.