HMRC Employer Bulletin - June 2017
22 June 2017
The latest Employer Bulletin is now available; a bi-monthly publication which provides employers and agents with the latest information on payroll topics.
This newsletter from HMRC is always worth reading thoroughly as it is easy to miss something which may affect a new process or legislative change.
The Employer Bulletin: June 2017 details articles on:
- P11D and P11D(b) Filing and Payment Deadlines
- PAYE Desktop Viewer Update
- Paying the right amount of tax through PAYE
- Construction Industry Scheme: repayment claims for limited company subcontractors
- Construction Industry Scheme – webinars
- Are you a levy paying employer?
- PAYE Settlement Agreements and Scottish Income Tax
- PAYE webinar
- Paying HMRC
- Tax-Free Childcare
- Student Loans – Employer prompts
- GCSEs in England have a new 9 to 1 grading scale
- The Pensions Regulator: Automatic enrolment updates