HMRC online support when paying employee expenses
16 October 2015
As an employer, you could be faced with reimbursing an employee’s job-related expenses or providing a benefit in kind.
In some cases HMRC will need to know about expenses you’ve paid and the value of any benefits provided, by a certain date.
Find out the difference between expenses and benefits in kind, the deadlines, what’s exempt and the records you’re expected to keep.
HMRC provide webinars to assist employers.
- 20 Oct at 11:00 PAYE expenses and benefits for employers
- 20 Oct at 13:00 PAYE expenses and benefits for employers
- 23 Oct at 10:00 PAYE Expenses and Benefits for employers
When you click a registration link, you will be asked to provide your name and a valid email address, so that we can send you a link to attend.
You do not need a camera or microphone to attend a webinar. Even if you do have these, the webinar will not activate them, and HMRC presenters will not be able to see or hear you during the webinar.
If you wish, you can still ask questions by typing them into the text box on the webinar screen. HMRC presenters will explain how to do this during the webinar.
Other topics to help employers include:
- 21 Oct at 14:00 HMRC and Companies House
- 21 Oct at 16:00 Statutory Shared Parental Pay and Leave
- 22 Oct at 13:00 Statutory Sick Pay
- 22 Oct at 15:00 PAYE using Basic PAYE Tools
- 27 Oct at 13:00 HMRC and Companies House