HMRC help and support on employing people
12 June 2015
HMRC has released new dates and times for live webinars on employing people. Guidance includes links to additional forms of support for employers.
Live webinars last for an hour. You can ask questions during the presentation and get answers from the HMRC host. For live webinars, you will need to register and log in at least 5 minutes before the start time.
Help and support includes topics on:
- Getting started as an employer
- PAYE using Basic PAYE Tools
- Employers – what’s new for 2015 to 2016
- Employers: how to avoid in year penalties
- National Minimum Wage for employers
- Care and support employers
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Statutory payments for births
- Statutory Shared Parental Pay and Leave
- Expenses and benefits for employers
- Company directors: understanding your responsibilities
- Business record keeping
Go to GOV.UK for full details.