HMRC Worldwide Disclosure Facility (WDF)
28 August 2017
Customers have until September 2018 to use HMRC’s WDF to bring their offshore tax affairs up to date. Failure to make a disclosure and pay tax liabilities could lead to tougher penalties, or a civil or criminal investigation.
HMRC’s Talking Points meeting will cover where to find guidance and support to help you make and complete a correct disclosure and will include:
- offshore property and rental
- offshore investments and dividends
- exchange rates to use when converting offshore income to Sterling
- offshore penalties – the different levels of penalties for offshore income
- Using the non-statutory clearance process for clarification in complex cases
- Interaction with Requirement to Correct
Talking Points meeting, ‘What is the Worldwide Disclosure Facility (WDF)?’ To be held on Thursday 31 August 2017, 12pm to 1pm - Register your attendance here.