Develop your global payroll knowledge with the CIPP
30 June 2015
The CIPP International Payroll Factcards have been developed with our partners in various countries to provide specific tax and basic payroll information.
The benefits of subscribing to the International payroll factcards are:
- Additional support from the CIPP to payroll professionals who are responsible for international payrolls
- Improve knowledge about specific countries payroll procedures to help provide an improved payroll service to clients/employees as a result
- Access to basic payroll information on a variety of countries in one location
Factcards are currently available for:
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- South Africa
Other countries will be added shortly.
How much do they cost?
Access to the International payroll factcards is £99 + VAT per year or £30+VAT per year for full members. If you are a Fellow member of the CIPP, then you will receive the International factcards free of charge.
The CIPP has developed the Certificate in Managing Global Payroll to provide formal training to payroll professionals responsible for global payrolls, not only covering payroll strategy within the global forum, but also the cultural issues of managing global payrolls.
Who is this certificate aimed at?
- Individuals managing a global payroll office, or individuals about to move into this area
- Individuals who wish to enhance their opportunities of career progression through achievement of an industry recognised certificate
- Payroll staff who wish to increase their knowledge, confidence and ability within their role
- Employed individuals who wish to undertake project work for their organisation will afterwards be able to apply the skills and knowledge acquired in their day job
Why should I invest in this certificate?
- Improved knowledge and confidence within your role
- Greater understanding of how payroll should be administered to meet company strategy and global issues
- Deeper appreciation of the cultures in different countries and therefore improved ability to communicate with colleagues in other countries