Job vacancy: technical writer and administrator
15 October 2015
The successful candidate will be involved in reviewing and developing the CIPP’s catalogue of materials as well as providing administrative support to the senior technical material author.
- Competitive salary offered, depending on experience
- Office based at the CIPP’s head office in Solihull
- Full-time position but flexible working and reduced hour options would be considered for the ideal candidate.
If you have:
- Proven writing and proofreading skills on technical content (such as training courses, articles, presentations)
- Organisational and administrative skills
- General payroll knowledge, ideally also pensions
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- A high level of attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- An outgoing and confident personality
… then we want to hear from you.
For a full job description or to arrange an informal discussion about the role, please contact Material.Updates@cipp.org.uk.
Applications should be made by email and be in format of a covering letter and your current CV. (The CV should be no more than three pages long). Within the covering letter, please explain what attracts you to the role, how your skills and experience meet the role’s requirements, and what you can bring to the CIPP.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 26 October 2015 (extended from the previous date by one week). Interviews will be held on Tuesday 3 November 2015 at the CIPP’s offices in Solihull.