Enrolments are closing soon for the MSc in Business and Reward Management
18 December 2014
Looking to take the final step in your career development, master the payroll and pension's profession or just like studying. Then why don't you enrol today for the MSc in Business and Reward Management, enrolments close on the 7 January 2015.
Who is this qualification aimed at?The MSc in Business and Reward Management is aimed at individuals who:
- Have completed the BA (Hons) in Applied Business and Management or Advanced Diploma in Applied Payroll Management who wish to progress to the next level
- Have completed the CIPP Foundation Degree in Payroll Management or the CIPP Foundation Degree in Pensions Administration and Management who wish to further their development
- Have completed the CIPP Diploma in Payroll Management or the CIPP Diploma in Local Government or Pensions Management who wish to further their development
- Hold an equivalent qualification attained at level six, for example a BA/BSc in another subject
- May not hold any of the above qualifications but have knowledge and experience in a strategic role.
Prices are frozen from 2014 at £3,299+vat for members and £3,499+vat for non-members per stage.For more information about the MSc in Business and Reward Management, please visit our website, email us or phone 0121 712 1010.