Enrolments are now open for the MSc in Business and Reward Management
24 September 2015
Looking to take the final step in your career development? Looking to enhance your skills and knowledge and provide a strategic understanding of advanced payroll, pensions or reward issues? Master the payroll and pension's profession or just like studying? Then why don't you enrol today for the MSc in Business and Reward Management.
The MSc explores the integration between payroll and other key business functions, such as finance, and examines the impact the economy can have on the payroll, pensions and reward operation. It is also focused on strategic issues which are beneficial not only to the remuneration function, but the organisation as a whole.
The MSc relies on the learner applying real work based practices to the knowledge/skills gained and is delivered via blended learning through a mix of distance learning and face to face delivery, as a result course flexibility is afforded.
Who is this qualification aimed at?
The MSc in Business and Reward Management is aimed at individuals who:
- Have completed the BA (Hons) in Applied Business and Management or Advanced Diploma in Applied Payroll Management who wish to progress to the next level
- Have completed the CIPP Foundation Degree in Payroll Management or the CIPP Foundation Degree in Pensions Administration and Management who wish to further their development
- Have completed the CIPP Diploma in Payroll Management or the CIPP Diploma in Local Government or Pensions Management who wish to further their development
- Hold an equivalent qualification attained at level six, for example a BA/BSc in another subject
- May not hold any of the above qualifications but have knowledge and experience in a strategic role.