MSc prices frozen from 2014 and enrolments are now open
16 October 2014
Looking to take the final step in your career development, master the payroll and pensions profession or just like studying. Then you may be interested in the MSc in Business and Reward Management. Prices for each stage of the MSc are frozen from 2014 at £3299+vat for members and £3499+vat for non-members.
Who is the qualification aimed at?
The MSc in Business and Reward Management is aimed at individuals who:
- Have completed the BA (Hons) in Applied Business and Management or Advanced Diploma in Applied Payroll Management who wish to progress to the next level
- Have completed the CIPP Foundation Degree in Payroll Management or the CIPP Foundation Degree in Pensions Administration and Management who wish to further their development
- Have completed the CIPP Diploma in Payroll Management or the CIPP Diploma in Local Government Pensions Management who wish to further their development
- Hold an equivalent qualification attained at level six, for example a BA/BSc in another subject
- May not hold any of the above qualifications but have knowledge and experience in a strategic role. Please refer to the experiential learning section below for more information
Individuals who do not hold any of the above qualifications but wish to apply may be awarded direct access onto the course if they can demonstrate experience via Accredited Prior Learning (APL). As advised by the University of Derby, APL can be:
- Certified (APCL) – to give recognition of learning which has been formally assessed and for which a certificate has been awarded
- Experiential (APEL) – to recognise that knowledge and skills can be developed through many types of experience, such as work and voluntary activities
Enquirers must hold at least three years experience within a business, payroll or pensions environment. In addition your experience should include strategic aspects such as project management, managing change and team leadership. This is subject to final assessment by the University of Derby.