Automatic enrolment - now's the time to spring into action
04 March 2014
NEST is holding another of their popular events this spring in association with CIPP. Specifically for payroll providers, bureaux and software developers, NEST Live is happening at various locations this May.
2014 is when workplace pensions will truly enter the mainstream across the UK as thousands of employers become affected. Many are looking to payroll providers for services and software support right now. Don’t miss out on the business opportunities brought by automatic enrolment - come along to find out how NEST can help you spring into action.
About the event
- See what NEST have learnt from their experiences and get an update on where they are now
- View a demonstration of NEST’s delegated access facility and how to integrate payroll systems with NEST
- Get the latest news and views from The Pensions Regulator
- Hear from industry experts including Eversheds and CIPP on the challenges of payroll and automatic enrolment
- Get answers from technical experts in a panel debate
- This event can count towards your CPD
When and where
7 May, 1:30pm to 5:30pm – etc. venues Maple House, Birmingham
8 May, 1:30pm to 5:30pm – The Studio, Manchester
13 May, 1:30pm to 5:30pm – The Grange Tower Bridge, London
Spaces at these events go quickly, so register your place now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your chosen location.