The CIPP and AAT Joint Hot Topic events: Extra date added
14 January 2014
Due to the high demand for these events we have released another event taking place on the 5 February 2014 (AM) in London.
To book your place on any of the CIPP and AAT Joint Hot Topic events, please click here.
The workshops provide:
- Educational and interactive sessions on the latest payroll and pensions legislation, such as real time information for payroll and pensions automatic enrolment
- An opportunity for members to achieve their CPD and discuss their CPD objectives and requirements with a member of the CIPP team
- The chance to network with other payroll and pension professionals, as well as speakers at the event, which will benefit them when back in the office
Why should I attend?
- Hear what’s in store for the rest of the 2013/14 tax year. The featured Payroll legislation update will provide you with what you need for the coming months including
- The new childcare scheme
- Shared parental leave
- Collection of debt coding out
- Apprenticship scheme funding
- Automatic enrolment update
- Our HMRC speaker will highlight the improvements via online systems to make life easier for the tax/payroll agent
- Understand the recommendations put forward by the office of tax simplification (OTS) around benefits in kind
- Network with other payroll and pension professionals and learn from their experiences – they may be similar to your own
- Ensure that you are on the right track to achieve your CPD
- Find out what the CIPP is working on and how you can benefit as a member – what new services can we offer and which consultations we are attending on your behalf
AAT members are entitled to the CIPP Member’s rate of £50.00 + VAT, email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.