Course of the week: Payroll and HR legislation update
26 February 2018
The CIPP is pleased to announce that we have extended our range of membership benefits to include a 50% discount off the cost of the payroll and HR legislation update course. Making this essential annual update just £245 + VAT for CIPP members.
Our payroll and HR update course is updated every seven days, ensuring that our delegates always have access to up to date content.
This unique course will build your expertise and confidence as you will receive detailed explanations and practical information about recent, current and proposed changes in tax, NICs, employment law, deductions and statutory payments. The course covers:
- All the 2018-19 rates, thresholds and other figures announced at the Autumn Budget 2017
- Welsh Income Tax from April 2019
- Proposals in the Finance Bill 2017-19
- Changes to car benefit charge from 2020
- Tax-free childcare and the end of employer supported childcare
Plus much more, details of the course content are available at cipp.org.uk/training
For more information and to book, visit our website, email email@example.com or call us on 0121 712 1063.
Closing date for bookings is one week prior to the course date.