National Insurance Services to Pensions Industry - Pensions forums December 2015
20 November 2015
Each meeting is planned to last 2 hours and will provide an opportunity to discuss any issues/concerns that stakeholders might have with regard to the ending of contracting-out and what will happen to current processes and services.
Subjects that are planned to be covered:
- Statements will no longer be issued to Pension Schemes
- What does this mean for you – have you considered the impact to your work?
- The introduction of the new Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP) service.
It is not intended that the Scheme Reconciliation Service (SRS), as a specific topic, will be discussed at these forums, but you will be invited, in the new year, to give your views as to whether you need separate SRS forums.
If you have any further thoughts or topic suggestions, please contact by email the team, marking the subject line Pensions forum topic to Mailbox.email@example.com.
The proposed dates and venues for the forums are:
- 7 December at Caxton House, London from 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- 8 December at Caxton House, London from 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- 9 December at Munroe Court, Leeds from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- 11 December at Caxton House, London from 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- 14 December at Benton Park View, Newcastle from 11am to 1pm
- 15 December at Elgin House Edinburgh from 11am to 1pm
Please register your interest in attending the nearest venue to you by sending an email, marking the subject line Pensions forum and the venue you would like to attend to: Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details can be read ion the most recent Countdown Bulletin issue number 11.