Quality standards in payroll management
15 January 2014
The Payroll Quality Partnership (PQP) is a quality accreditation for organisations of all industry sectors who wish to achieve “best practice in the development of payroll people”.
Payroll is the biggest expenditure in most businesses; however it is often an area that is overlooked. The objective of PQP is to raise the profile of payroll while helping organisations get the most from their payroll function by encouraging them to maintain professional competence, enhancing and developing payroll skills and knowledge.
Benefits of PQP
- Improved performance management
- Lower staff turnover and absence
- Increased payroll staff morale as the organisation invests in their development
- Increased efficiency and added value
- Focused learning and development
The Payroll Assurance Scheme (PAS) is becoming increasingly popular with employers and bureaux of all shapes and sizes. Why should you join them?
- We will check whether you have the right processes in place to achieve compliance with HMRC and other authorities, saving you time and trouble
- We will give you practical advice to help you improve
- Our findings and our discussions remain entirely confidential
- Our advice will be tailored to the size and circumstances of your business
- We charge a very competitive fee
- We will take very little of your valuable time – no detailed reports to prepare
- There is no delay – you will usually receive our report and hopefully your Kitemark within days
- If successful, you can display our prestigious Kitemark - and use it in your marketing and advertising
What’s not to like? Apply today and be part of the CIPP’s Payroll Assurance Scheme.