Rates and thresholds for employers 2017 to 2018
10 February 2017
The rates, allowances and duties have been updated on GOV.UK for the tax year 2017 to 2018.
- PAYE tax and Class 1 National Insurance contributions
- Tax thresholds, rates and codes
- Class 1 National Insurance thresholds
- Class 1 National Insurance rates
- Class 1A National Insurance: expenses and benefits
- Class 1B National Insurance: PAYE Settlement Agreements (PSAs)
- National Minimum Wage
- Statutory maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental pay
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Student loan recovery
- Company cars: Advisory Fuel Rates (AFRs)
- Employee vehicles: Mileage Allowance Payments (MAPs)
Go to GOV.UK for details.