Touchbase edition 111
06 June 2016
The June edition of Touchbase contains short articles and information on:
- National Insurance contributions for employees that have reached State Pension age
- Details about changes to the current benefit cap levels
- The difference between Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and Disability Living Allowance (DLA) which links to a factsheet on the subject.
- Renewing tax credits online – with a reminder about the 31 July 2016 deadline and a stark warning, if one were needed, about how busy helplines becomes at this time of the year.
- Further updates on DWP postal addresses. DWP postal addresses