Talking Points - Agent digital meetings
06 October 2016
6 October 2016
Talking Points sessions provide agents with the opportunity to listen to updates on hot topics and to put questions to the subject matter experts from HMRC.
Sessions for October 2016 are as follows:
Statutory Residence Test - Split Year Treatment
- Principles of split year treatment under the Statutory Residence Test, cases 1-3 only and the priority order. Friday 07 October - 13:00 to 14:00. Register here for this session.
Double Taxation for Individuals
- Dual residence, time limits for Double Taxation claims and Mutual Agreement Procedure.
- Friday 14 October 13:00 to 14:00. Register here now for this session.
- Let HMRC know what you would like to see in your Tax Agent Toolkits - are there new topics you would like to see covered, is there something you would like changed?
- Not using Tax Agent Toolkits? Then join this session to find out how Tax Agent Toolkits can help in reducing errors commonly found in Tax returns and how other Agents use them.
- There are 20 Agent Toolkits available which contain useful information on PAYE processes and Benefits in Kind to download and use.
- Tuesday 18 October 12:30 to 13:30 Register here for this session.
Making Tax Digital
- An opportunity to give HMRC your views and responses to the six Consultation Documents released on 15 August 2016.
- Tuesday 25 October 13:00 to 14:00 Register here for this session.
The organiser will run through how to ask questions on the day. If you have any questions for our subject matter expert prior to the meeting, please send them to: email@example.com.