The CIPP to speak at Workplace Pensions Live: 14 - 15 May
04 March 2014
Rose Howley, CIPP’s associate director of training will be speaking at Workplace Pensions Live, a free-to-attend two day conference covering the latest developments in workplace savings and benefits.
Providing insights into an array of employee benefit and pension topics relevant to payroll professionals, the event features three conference streams, with more than 40 sessions across two days.
- Best practice guidance to setting up and managing salary sacrifice (session presented by the CIPP)
- Excellence in pensions governance and administration
- Changing workforce legislation, such as shared parental leave, and what the changes mean for reward/benefits management
- Auto-enrolment: lessons learnt
- Pay: zero-hours contracts, managing pay for performance and bonus cultures
- Leading keynote speakers including Sally Gunnell OBE and Steve Webb MP, Pensions Minister
Delegates will also get the chance to talk with speakers in greater depth about the topics debated on the day at the ‘Reward Clinics’.
Workplace Pensions Live, incorporating Reward Live, takes place on 14 and 15 May, 2014 at Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham.