Professional Development Award in Team Management
Eight month duration
The Professional Development Award in Team Management is designed for individuals who are looking to move, or have recently moved into, a team leader or management position. Students will develop management skills in relation to time and project management as well as enhance their communication skills.
WHO IS THIS CERTIFICATE AIMED AT?
Aspiring payroll, pensions or reward team leaders, supervisors and managers. Anyone with responsibility for managing other people or relationships.
WHY SHOULD I INVEST IN THIS CERTIFICATE
- Improved knowledge and confidence within your role
- Enhanced skills in relation to leading a team
- Understand how different roles work together
- Get the best from your team
The first module of this course looks at communication and team coordination, whilst reviewing team structures, the roles of members of the team and the development of the team players, including:
- Effective communications
- Effective coordination
- The structure of teams
- Cultivation of people
This module looks at how to manage and lead your team towards goal attainment. The module offers a wide range of topics related to the use of human resources within the work situation. It will cover:
- The control of resources
- People management
- Coping with change
- The legal aspects of team management
The Professional Development Award in Team management is delivered via our online CIPP student website. It includes comprehensive documentation and is supported by a number of interactive activities, including online presentations.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Total certificate cost : £1195+VAT
What do my fees include?
- Online course provision through the CIPP’s student website
- A personal tutor for the duration of your studies
- Trial student membership of the CIPP, for the duration of your studies, providing you with access to:
- Two enquiries to the CIPP’s technical Advisory Service helpline
- Online Professional in Payroll, Pensions and Reward magazine
- News On Line e-newsletter distributed with the latest news, updates and legislation
Enrolments for the Autumn 2017 intake are now closed. Enrolments for the Spring 2018 intake will open soon and details will be added here in due course.
Register your interest
To register your interest for the Professional Development Award in Team Management, please email us today.Register interest