How much does it cost?
Foundation Degree in Payroll Management full course fee is: £2,495 + VAT per year.*
RPL fee: £450+ VAT
There are reduced rates available for charities and for organisations wishing to enrol more than five employees.
For more information on the costs please call 0121 712 1023 or email email@example.com
*Please note that the early bird rate is not applicable to students paying by a student loan.
What do my fees include?
- Access to the CIPP’s student website which provides:
- Discussion forums so that students can support each other and where tutors can respond to any questions
- Study material, induction and module review day slides, plus other relevant information
- Allocation of a tutor to provide you with support during your studies based on geographical location to ensure maximum benefit
- Induction and module review days
- Exam and assignment fees: additional cost for deferrals and re-sits if required
- University registration and the Heart of Worcestershire College student membership with specialist online support
- Trial student membership of the CIPP for the duration of your studies, providing you with access to:
- The CIPP’s technical Advisory Service helpline
- Online Professional in Payroll, Pensions and Reward magazine
- News On Line e-newsletter with the latest news, updates and legislation