How much does it cost?
Foundation Degree in Pensions Administration and Management full course fee is: £2,495 + VAT per year.*
RPL fee: £450+ VAT
There are reduced rates available for charities and for organisations wishing to enrol more than five employees.
For more information on the costs please call 0121 712 1023 or email email@example.com.
*Please note that the early bird rate is not applicable to students paying by a student loan.
What do my fees include?
- Access to the CIPP’s student website which provides:
- Discussion forums so that students can support each other and where tutors can respond to any questions
- All study material, induction and module workshop slides, plus other relevant information
- Allocation of a tutor to provide you with support during your studies. Tutors will be allocated based on geographical location to ensure
- Maximum benefit to students. Your tutor will arrange your tutorials which will be held on a Saturday, usually in the morning
- Attendance at induction and module workshops: please note that the trainer that delivers these courses may be different to your tutor
- Exam and assignment fees: please note that there will be additional cost for deferrals and re-sits if required
- University registration and the Heart of Worcestershire College student membership which includes specialist online support
- Trial student membership of the CIPP for the duration of your studies, providing you with access to:
- Two enquiries to the CIPP’s technical Advisory Service helpline
- Online Professional in Payroll, Pensions and Reward magazine
- News On Line e-newsletter distributed with the latest news, updates and legislation