SAGE Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Payroll for Business (RQF)
Aimed at those who are relatively new to payroll and have completed the Level 1 Award in Computerised Payroll for Business (RQF) qualification.
The level two qualification recaps and refreshes what was learned in the level one course but expands on that knowledge by covering more advanced areas such as maternity leave and automatic enrolment.
Who is this certificate aimed at?
This course is aimed at those new to payroll with little or no prior experience who want to increase their skills and employability, or learn to run payroll in their own business.
It includes a recap of the information learned in the computerised payroll level one course but moves onto more advanced processing topics.
- Set up company accounts, generate employee records and complete basic daily payroll functions
- Calculate gross pay and process real-time information payments, as well as statutory sick, maternity and holiday pay
- Process automatic pension enrolment
- Process automatic pension enrolment and payments
- Create reports for HMRC
Upon completion you will be awarded a Computerised payroll level two certificate of completion from the CIPP and Sage.
Delivery, duration and assessment
All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile and tablet, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
You will also receive:
- Access to Sage 50 Payroll software for six months (RRP £500)
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
The course usually requires four hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
You will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
Following completion of the computerised payroll level two qualification, you could continue your studies with the CIPP's Payroll Technician Certificate.
How much does it cost?
The cost for this course is £280 + VAT