This course is available online and through a face to face classroom environment.
This course is designed to give delegates details of their responsibilities to meet the mandatory gender pay gap reporting, and will cover details of what information is required to enable these reports to be created accurately and on time.
Who is this course aimed at?
What will I learn?
- Reason for the policy
- Current voluntary reporting
- Public sector reporting
- Legislative process
- Devolved matters
- Gender pay gap reporting requirements
- Calculating the headcount
- Data definitions
- Data collection implications
- Gender pay gap
- Gender bonus pay gap
- Bonus proportions
- Pay quartiles
- Publishing the data
- The accompanying statement
- Equality and Human Rights Commission compliance strategy
- EHRC formal enforcement powers
- Media scrutiny and analysis
- HR implications
- Causes for pay differentials
- Identifying causes within an organisation
- Implications of reporting for an organisation
- Best practice for addressing gender inequality
- Be aware of the legislation changes that affect payroll, HR and finance whether now or in the future
- Understand the implications of the reports
The CIPP can offer in-house delivery on most training courses.
In-house delivery can be very attractive for organisations as they can train large numbers of employees* at a reduced rate, without the additional associated costs, such as travel and 'lost time'.
Click here for more information.
*Minimum number of delegates apply