This online learning programme is designed to help leaders address performance problems methodically and effectively.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is perfect for junior and middle managers, team leaders, project leaders and supervisors.
Managers and leaders in all environments can reap the benefits from this course.
What will I learn?
Getting people to do what you want them to do is not always an easy task. This course has been designed to equip leaders and managers with skills to get the best from their teams in a positive way.
The course is delivered via our online learning platform, starting with a dramatized scenario lasting approximately 20 minutes in which some performance issues need to be resolved. This is followed by a series of shorter video clips with narrated discussions which explore the specific issues raised in the main video presentation and how these are corrected.
A downloadable guide accompanies the course which the delegate can keep handy for future reference.
- 20 minute video, using professional actors, which is based around a couple of managers experiencing some 'common' management challenges concerning their teams performance. As the video progresses they discover a solution from an unlikely source.
- series of bite-sized discussions surrounding the principle areas of the programme
- detailed course handout which can be downloaded and /or printed and kept for future reference.
This courseis designed to help leaders:
- Provide clear objectives and standards within their team
- Gain the commitment of their team to those objectives and standards
- Provide clear and effective feedback
- Identify and resolve performance issues caused by an inherent inability to reach the required standards or by external barriers to performance
- Identify and resolve performance issues caused by a lack of motivation.
Closing date for bookings is two weeks prior to the course date.